CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A bit about me...

I was born, of course, early in the am on 11 August 1969 in Dallas, TX. My mom recalls telling the doctor that there was something moving on the wall. She was heavily sedated and doesn't remember me popping out of the birth canal and into the crazy world. She was a sahm. For those of you with no children, this is stay at home mom. Get with it. My dad worked hard and we had one car. My mom used to make me walk for what seemed like miles to go to Kmart. I hate Kmart and that walk is surely the reason. I had a nice childhood. My parents loved me, I had lots of friends, played outside til dark and never once thought that anyone might try and snatch me away. Those were the good, old days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is freakin' awesome! It's funny... I got to know you a bit more just by reading your About Me section and you like almost the exact same things that Sarah and I enjoy (especially music). I look forward to reading about the the mom, wife and student... but especially the fighter and bitch! Damn the man!