CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Here and Everywhere

I blog mainly for my own enjoyment. If I can't be bitchy, sarcastic and rude to myself, then who can I be bitchy, sarcastic and rude to? Seriously, the offers from magazines have fallen by the wayside, so I am just a run of the mill mom, woman, grouch, yada yada. I don't think that I will ever fit into the blog hall of fame, but I doubt there really is one in existence. I read a lot of blogs, and I mean A LOT of blogs. Some famous, some not. I kind of fit in the "not" category, but that is cool because I have people from all kinds of places, including some that I have to Google to figure out where they are, read my blog, or at least an entry or two. I am wondering how these readers find me and why they are reading. Sometimes I can be pithy etc. etc. but what in the world are these people Googling to end up on my blog? Whatever it is, thanks and welcome! And a big shout out to Ennice, NC!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I don't have a cousin with the initials NC, asshat. Nor do I live near North Carolina. Why don't you find something to read from moveon.org.