CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Too pooped to pop!

I want another baby. I am getting up there in age and just feel that it is a last chance effort before I totally quit having sex. No, not really, I just would like to try and have another baby. My baby isn't a baby anymore, she can dress herself, although it is a style that only she subscribes to, and can finally go potty on her own as well as a bunch of other neat 3 year old things. I figure there is no better time like the present to try and procreate! Well, after some cajoling, the husband is on board. This was back in November. Fast forward to January, the baby dancing isn't quite going as well as I had hoped. For one thing, I am way too tired to have sex after about 10pm. Kind of makes it hard, or not, so to speak. It almost takes too much energy to even talk about sex. Which makes we wonder why I am so keen on having a baby. I chalk it up to the fact that the lack of sleep, diapers and sore nipples will pass and I will be left with a sweet little child that loves me unconditionally or until the need for his/her therapy arises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

correction. the husband is somewhat on board...

CNH said...

You can have one of mine, I've got a spare. ROFL!